Concrete Floor Contractor in Cape Cotral FL
Think concrete is appropriate for garages and sidewalks only? Well, the surprise is on you. Concrete as a building material is durable, elegant, versatile, and ideal for use in outdoor areas and indoor spaces. Cape Coral Concrete Services provides high-quality concrete flooring solutions residential and commercial property owners in and around Cape Coral, FL.
The Advantages Of Concrete Flooring
If you are one of the people who consider concrete as a useful material used only for garages, sidewalks, and driveways, it is time to learn about the beneficial properties of concrete as a flooring material in indoor spaces.
- Durability: Concrete flooring is inherently resilient and strict with the capability to withstand extreme pressures emanating from heavy equipment, trucks, forklifts, stacked crates, and cars. This toughness makes it a popular option for hard-working spaces with heavy traffic such as garages and warehouses.
- Easy maintenance: Maintaining a concrete floor and preserving its aesthetics requires little effort. Aside from the standard regular cleaning, you only have to wax or seal the floor every three to nine months depending on how much traffic the story is exposed to. Waxing or sealing will give the level a protective layer over the concrete surface.
- Versatility: You can install any floor surface to cover a concrete floor as long as it is smooth, free from holes, defects, and bumps. This makes changing your floor treatment a tad easier than is the case with other types of floors. However, you should note that you might have to install an interim underlayment first.
- Environmentally friendliness: In many properties, there is a concrete subfloor beneath an installed flooring material in below-grade and on-grade locations. As such, I am installing a concrete floor that involves the simple process of uninstalling the covering story to expose the concrete floor. As such, there is no resources/material depletion or carbon footprint created.
- Long-lasting: A properly maintained and sealed concrete can last long, and in many cases, indefinitely. Even in commercial settings, the concrete can endure high-traffic conditions for many years without destruction.
- Design flexibility: The most common perception of concrete is an ugly gray material with a bumpy texture and utilitarian feel. However, advances in a concrete setting and mixing have made the creation of a variety of concrete textured effects and colors possible.
In many cases, coloration is inherent in the concrete even before the laying of the slab. For the concrete floor, you have already installed, there is the option to acid-stain, dye, or stain (with a staining agent) or paint the floor (using waterproof latex paints).
As for texture, the installation process can be fine-tuned to yield the required surface texture. For instance, you can install the floor with a smooth floor texture, a decorative patterned texture, a polished texture for a characteristic glossy sheen, or even etch the surface to create faux tile patterns and effects.
We pride ourselves on exceptional professionalism, superior artistry, and rendering customer-centric services. Our team of concrete experts pledges to deliver stellar results, no matter the enormousness of your project. Hiring Cape Coral Concrete Services ensures you get quality services and end-product that not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations.